Austin Fire Equipment is a complete fire protection company capable of engineering, design and installation of many types of equipment used to protect commercial, industrial, marine, onshore and offshore chemical and petrochemical facilities.
We offer Engineering, Design, Installation and Inspection Services for:
Fire Water Systems
• Flow Testing – Evaluation of existing systems to determine if flow rates are meeting demand requirements.
• Hydraulic Modeling – Results can supply customers with existing condition of pipe by providing friction loss data. Data is used to determine where obstructions may exist and monitor condition of pipe. Documented testing results will help determine cost effective solutions to keep fire water piping systems in continuous service.
• Fire Pump Design, Installation and Testing
• Wet Pipe
• Dry Pipe
Clean Agent Systems
• Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Engineered and Pre-engineered Systems
• Wet chemical kitchen systems
• Dry chemical (paint booths)
Fire Alarm and Security Systems
• Detection and alarm (smoke, heat, flame, gas)
• Security (video, motion, access)
• UL Listed Monitoring